As a healthcare organization, you must maintain compliance with regulatory requirements from entities such as CDC, OSHA, CMS, and more. careLearning can help you accomplish that with ease and precision. We maintain the course content to ensure it stays up-to-date and continues to meet regulatory requirements. When a regulatory agency makes a change, we monitor that and make appropriate updates when required. We also allow you to add your own content to make it specific to your organization. Your staff can access the courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any internet-connected device. We bring the classroom to you.
- Courses are designed to accommodate diverse adult learning styles.
- Courses are easy to navigate and include professional animation and narration.
- Courses allow staff to step away from the content and resume their progress.
- Course progress is automatically tracked.
- Courses can be configured to allow staff to test out of content.
- Courses allow you to add facility-specific content and set passing grades.
careLearning produces content covering a wide variety of compliance and regulatory topics, information security considerations, and other topics directly related to the work your staff is engaged in every day.
Our course catalog covers topics such as:
- Infection Control
- Abuse and Neglect Reporting
- Restraint and Seclusion
- Workplace Safety
- Caring for diverse populations
- Information Security concerns for healthcare
Customer Created Content
With our Course Center product, you can create an unlimited number of private courses for the sole use of your organization. Course Center also gives you access to a free library of thousands of courses created by careLearning clients.
Our Course Catalog
Take advantage of our full course catalog in which we partner with industry-leading experts to provide an easy means of supplementing educational needs.