Clinical Student Orientation
Passport provides students participating in clinical rotation programs the ability to become oriented quickly and effectively. Students pay $15 per year for access to the program. There are NO FEES for the healthcare facilities or colleges.
Passport can help you:
- Save time orienting students for clinical rotations.
- Consolidate orientation requirements for students.
- Provide up-to-date compliance training that is maintained to national standards.
- Ensure all students get the same content.
- Easily track and report on student progress.
- Reduce resource costs for healthcare organizations and clinical rotation partners.
What is included?
Passport provides web-based access to compliance content from any device. We provide turnkey content that covers many of the requirements of CMS, OSHA, CDC, and other regulatory agencies. You also have the option to include content specific to your organization.
There are no fees to the healthcare facilities or clinical rotations partners. Students pay $15 through the careLearning website or via student fees at their respective schools.
You can choose from over 30 courses including titles such as:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation
- Moving, Lifting, and Repetitive Motion
- Hand Hygiene
- Fire Safety
Passport powered by careLearning has streamlined the orientation process for hundreds of thousands of students.
As a nonprofit entity, we are still governed by the state hospital associations responsible for our creation. For almost 25 years careLearning has provided healthcare organizations with reliable, trusted, and easily accessible talent management and education solutions.