When you work with careLearning, you gain access to American Heart Association, RQI Partners, Apex Innovations, Sigma Theta Tau International, and other top-of-the-line accredited continuing education courses.
Gain access to accredited continuing education for healthcare disciplines and professions, including Physicians, Nurses, Respiratory Care Providers, Radiologic Technologists, and much more!
- Dietetics: Dietary Managers Association (DMA)
- EMS: The Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
- General: International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- General Staff Education: a non-accredited program designed to educate healthcare personnel and/or complement annually-required regulations
- Laboratory Technologists: Professional Acknowledgement for Continuing Education (P.A.C.E.)
- Nurse Practitioners: Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Nursing: American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission of Accreditation (ANCC)
- Pharmacists: Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Physicians: Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Radiologic Technologists: The American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) and The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Respiratory Care Providers: American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- Transplant Certification: Continuing Education Point for Transplant Certification (CEPT)