Easy to Use and Customize
Get Real-Time Data Reports
Get a Product Demo
Get in touch for a personal demonstration of how careSkills works for your organization.
Provide Feedback Throughout the Year
Customizable Performance Templates
Learn More About Competency Assessments
& Performance Management
- The appropriate template is shared electronically by your managers with the employee during performance planning so they understand expectations.
- Performance journals allow managers to provide feedback throughout the year to employees. Employees can also document performance events they deem noteworthy.
- Create an unlimited number of online appraisal/evaluation templates using your organization’s existing paper-based appraisals or through the customization of templates populated in the system.
- Managers complete the appraisal at the performance review based on journal entries. Employees can also self-evaluate.
- Add value to the performance management process using multiple weighted performance scales to determine points earned at each level.
- Reports are available to track the status of each step in the performance management process.
- The employee’s performance score can be used in supporting compensation decisions.
- Find employees whose skills best match your needs as a new employee or involvement in a project or committee.
- Identify employees at risk because of skill proficiency levels that are too low.
- Allow your organization to create individual employee development plans based on the skills required to achieve success.
- Align learning resources with identified skill gaps on an individual, departmental or organizational level.
- Invest in learning resources that meet the highest priority needs, rather than relying on assumptions or guesswork.
- Gain an understanding of the skills needed for success in your organization.
- Inventory the skills, knowledge, and abilities present now and plan for those needed in the future.
- Ensure organizational goals are met by clarifying expectations for all employees.
- Allow employees to create a career development plan based on the skills required for potential advancement opportunities.
- Find potential replacements for key roles at risk because of retirement, outsourcing, downsizing, or disasters.