Effective Regulatory Training
As a healthcare organization, you must maintain compliance with CMS and OSHA. careLearning can help you accomplish that with ease and precision. We monitor the courses for accuracy and compliance while still allowing you the ability to add your own content to make it specific to your organization. Your staff can access the courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any Internet-ready PC—We bring the classroom to you. The courses are automatically tracked, allowing you to create reports to monitor progress at a click of a button.
- Courses are designed for learning at all levels, including diverse learning styles targeted using video and audio files and written manuscripts
- Staff can learn at their own pace by accessing courses at their convenience and bookmarking to allow them to take up where they left off
- Staff’s progress is tracked to monitor progress easily
careLearning allows your staff to stay on top of the latest vital information related to your organization, including:
- Infection Control
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect
- Care for Specific Populations
- Restraint and Seclusion
- Rights and Responsibilities and Ethical Considerations
- Life Safety
By using careLearning, you gain access to our regulatory course offerings and you can supplement them with information that makes the courses more specific to your organization. In addition, careLearning allows you to design entire courses on any topic you wish.